အေရာင္ရင့္မွတ္တမ္း – ေဖေဖာ္၀ါရီ ၂၀၁၅
Obama: $4 trillion budget replaces ‘mindless austerity’
Among the economic plans in the proposed budget:
• An expanded child care tax credit of up to $3,000 a child.
• $750 million for a Department of Education preschool development program, an increase of $500 million.
• More than $3 billion for science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education.
• A $500 tax credit for “second earners” in working families.
• A $2.2 billion grant program that would encourage states to adopt paid leave programs for employees
• Two years of community college tuition for qualified students, a program that would cost $60 billion over 10 years.
• $1 billion for a “long-term, comprehensive strategy” to develop a Central America “that is fully democratic (and) provides greater economic opportunities.”