Center for Vocational Training (CVT)
The Center for Vocational Training, with school facilities and office in Yangon provides vocational training according to the dual apprenticeship model in Switzerland, which combines Practice with Theory. CVT works closely with a wide range of training companies.
We are recruiting a
SECRETARY (1) Post
– Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
– To monitor and conduct data based processing for school Registry, general administration and student’s statistic, preparation for new classes & final exam system.
– Respond to public inquiries for various companies, enterprises
– Good Communication and correspondence with CVT Training Companies
– Organize in the planning, preparation of meetings, conferences and trainings
– Receive, direct and relay telephone, fax, e-mail messages
– Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies & edits printing and copying docs.
– Provide administrative supports and appropriate information to the teachers and CVT members
– Age 30 to 40 years
– Able to work under stressful situation and meet deadlines.
– Strong teamwork skills and able to work independently.
– Secretarial experience in International Organizations or school is preferred.
– Skill in Microsoft office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Access
– Any Graduate but preferred in English major.
– Good command in written and spoken English.
We offer up-to-date salary and a comfortable work atmosphere.
Submit an application letter with CV, recent passport sized photo and Copy of relevance documents to the reception counter or by e-mail before 9th May 2015.
Short list candidates will be contacted.
Contact : 3rd Floor, MRCS Bldg., No. 42, Strand Road, Botataung Tsp., Yangon,
Union of Myanmar.
Ph. No. : 01- 383 676, 09 7316 6206
E-mail : email@example.com