The Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs has issued the following advice on what to do if a low-energy light bulb breaks.
☺☺☺ Evacuate the room, taking care not to step on the shards of glass littering the floor.
☺☺☺ Do not use a vacuum cleaner to clear up the mess as the machines’s sucking action could spread toxic mercury droplets around the house.
☺☺☺ Put on rubber gloves and sweep the debris into a dustpan.
☺☺☺ Place the remains in a plastic bag and seal it.
☺☺☺ Do not put the bag in a normal household dustbin.
☺☺☺ Instead , place it in a municipal recycling bin for batteries which also contain mercury or take it to a council dump where it can be disposed for safely.
☺☺☺ Try not to inhale dust from the broken bulb

About etone

etone has written 851 post in this Website..

Goooooooooooooooooood 4 nothing lady !!!